Some Hypothetical Thinking...

So, with PSP reboot all finished, I've been throwing around some ideas for what I want to do next.  So, maybe I should review all of my Playstation 2 games!

haha...that would take forever...

Unless if I review like 3 or 4 games a day.  Or, I could do an abridged review where I do 5 word reviews of every Playstation 2 game that I own all in one blog post.

I may do some more How To satires.  At the moment however, I'm not really sure what about.

I may also post some videos of films that I have from the Axis and Allies RTS.  Some of them are kind of interesting.

One thing that I really ought to start blogging about is Karate.  I've only been doing it for about 15 years or so...

If anyone has any requests, leave them in the comments or let me know somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment