Pros and Cons Series Announcement

Hey guys, I know I haven't put any content out in awhile but I have been working on stuff on and off including a review of Muse's not-so-new album which I will be posting on Thursday.

I would also like to announce a new series I'm starting called Pros and Cons.  These are basically going to be mini reviews organized into bulleted lists of what's good or not good in a particular medium.  This way I can get my thoughts out on more of the various media that I have been experiencing instead of just one written review whenever I get around to it.

Also, I think it will be great for those of you who would rather not read my lengthy reviews and would rather just have a quick rundown of what I thought of various aspects of whatever I was reviewing.

For every regular review, I also plan on doing a Pros and Cons (as you might have guessed from the previous paragraph).  For instance, I have a Muse review being posted on Thursday but I will follow it up with a Pros and Cons list being posted on Friday.  So every regular review will have a complementary Pros and Cons followup but not every Pros and Cons will have a regular review.

And that's really about it.  For the few of you who actually look at these, I hope you enjoy these upcoming Pros and Cons posts.

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment