It Happened Again

As you all can see, I have not continued to post on this blog as I had promised in October of last year.  I cannot make any promises that I will be able to consistently post as I have potentially the busiest semester of my college career just heating up.  However, I can say that I will definitely put in a better effort to get posts out.  The posts that I have partially written or in revision stages are now more dated than ever; but you will still find them posted on here, hopefully sometime in the near future.

I have come to realize that this blog is one of the few things in my life that allows me to escape some of the less-than-ideal aspects of my social and educational life so it is necessary for me to continue to write this blog.  For those of you that have asked me and would like to continue to read future posts, I am appreciative that you enjoy this blog as much as I do.

So, without further ado, it's time to get started.  

No comments:

Post a Comment