Riot Fest 2014 - Table of Contents

*Note:  I can't believe Riot Fest was about four months ago already!  On those really shitty days I still reminisce about it to keep my sanity.  Most of the reviews that these four posts contain were written shortly after Riot Fest but none of them were edited or expressed as full functioning thoughts until now so it's really too bad I couldn't get this out sooner but well, you know, Life Happens...




This year I have decided to create a table of contents page for Riot Fest.  This way you can find reviews of specific bands much easier instead of searching each of the posts that I've made until you find what you're looking for.

There was a lot of hype for this year's Riot Fest and for good reason.  Although last year's lineup was rather good, the sheer quantity of big name punk bands this year really got people talking when the lineup was announced.  There was absolutely no way I would be able to see all of the bands that I wanted to see which was saddening but it's still a very good problem to have.  In my humble opinion, this is especially so if you compare it to Lollapalooza's lackluster lineup this year.

So this is by no means a complete listing of all of the bands at Riot Fest (though I did see a lot of bands).  If you would like to check out the schedule for Chicago Riot Fest 2014 to see what I mean, click here.

Day 1

GWAR
Failure
Clutch
NOFX
The Offspring
Slayer
Rise Against

Day 2

Frnkiero andThe Cellabration
Anti-Flag
Streetlight Manifesto
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Dashboard Confessional
The Used
The Descendents

Day 3

Andrew W.K.
Dropkick Murphys
Social Distortion
Weezer

No comments:

Post a Comment