PSP Reboots

Yesterday I talked about Valkyria Chronicles II:  one of the best games on the Playstation Portable (PSP). In this review, I briefly mentioned that there were a lot of bad remakes/sequels/prequels for the PSP as well.

I started going through my PSP game library and separating out all of the reboots.  At the end of the day, I only had one pile:  reboots.  That's right, the only PSP games that I have are prequels, sequels, and remakes of games/game series' that started on other consoles.  I'm not sure how many games I have but there's a pretty substantial number of them.

So, I've made a decision.

Everyday starting tomorrow, I will post a brief review (one or two paragraphs) of every PSP game that I own.  Though most of them aren't as bad as I may have made them out to be, a lot of them do beg the question of why it wasn't made on the Playstation 3 as you find yourself short on buttons and fighting the controls more than anything.

Stay tuned for the first review tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment