1,000 Views!

Hello All!  At some point today, this blog site broke the 1,000 view mark!

Though this doesn't seem like a lot, I will take every opportunity to celebrate small victories.  In fact, I've learned to do this in life.  If you never celebrate progress or never reward yourself, all you will ever do is live a life of disappointment.  I've also found that no matter how dark a time can get, you can always find that little something to keep you going, even if it's something as basic as surviving another day.

Anyways, I apologize for my rambling and cliche life lessons.  I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that are reading this blog site.  Even though your numbers are small, 1000 views is a hell of a lot more views than the 10 (approximately) that I had expected out of this.  It's far more rewarding to have a small audience that enjoys my true, unfiltered, opinions and personality than millions of people who don't know the real me.

Thank you all and let's make the next thousand a hell of a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment