PSP Reboot: Wait...oops

So, as we near the end of our PSP Reboot marathon, I have found that I have erred in my ways.  There was one game that I own that I forgot to include in my list of games for this review series.  However, it just so happens that this game is also a sequel.  Lord of Arcana is a sequel of the game Lord of Apocalypse:  released on the PSP in Japan (later to be re-released on the PS Vita for download everywhere).  So, that makes this game the first game of this PSP Reboot series that was not from a series originally on another console.

Is it good?  Well, unfortunately, I haven't played it.  I played a demo of it a couple years back around the time of its release date.  I don't remember much about it.  So, I can't review it.  Perhaps I will review it at a later time...

Image:  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/Lord_of_Arcana_Cover.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment